Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Int'l Digital Scrapbooking Day ~ New Products ~ and a Freebie!

Do you know that International Digital Scrapbooking Day is coming up this weekend? To celebrate, Scrapbird is having a weekend-long sale and giving away special freebies, including commercial use! Mark your calendar, stop by, and enjoy the special event. Don't forget to check out Digital Scrapbooking Studio as well, where there will be a big celebration, chats, and lot of fun in store.


I have a new product to announce, and it's on sale right now for only $2.93. Christel's Wedding was created for my "real life" friend, Christel. Congrats to Christel and Jerry who just tied the knot last Friday. Many blessings and love to both of you!

I made this layout using Christel's Wedding. Christel and Jerry are the subjects of this page.





Here's a preview of the kit. Not all elements are shown:




Take a peek at these lovely pages made by JeanAnn:



There's even more... I have made twelve quick pages that coordinate with Christel's Wedding, available in sets of four QPs or to save money, you can grab all twelve pages Christel's Wedding Quick Page Album:



Here's a sample layout I made using one of the Quick Pages:



My freebie for you coordinates with my One Autumn Evening kit, also on sale at DSS. Grab the entire kit for only $3.85!



Here is your freebie. Please, do not share or hotlink - just send your friends to my blog to download.



Click on the preview to download, or click HERE. Enjoy!

0 comments: