Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Doorbuster Black Friday Sale at the Studio - and a Freebie!

Big doorbuster deals are to be had at the Studio on Black Friday. Make sure to stop by between 6:00 - 10:00 a.m. EST for HUGE savings!





I can tell you what I'm offering, specifically. My full-size kit, Musical Memories will be available for only $1.00 - but only during the doorbuster hours. Click on the preview to go directly to the store.




My Commercial Use Ribbons Set 2 will be available during the doorbuster sale for only $1.00. Click on the preview to go directly to the CU store.



I'm so excited to tell you about my new kit - it's a collab I worked on with Shelly Marie Designs, Monika Designs, and Nibbles Skribbles. We are proudly announcing Authentic Life. I absolutely love this color palette and I'm sure you will, too. It's being offered at 25 % off for a limited time, so don't miss the savings!







My freebie is a frame cluster that coordinates with Authentic Life. Please do not share this freebie, or hotlink - just send your friends to my blog to download.





Please note that my freebies are available for a limited time, so don't delay - grab them while you can. Happy scrapping!

1 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this cluster...