Monday, November 15, 2010

Designer Spotlight and Some Freebies

This week I am in the Designer Spotlight at Scrapbird and that means a lovely mini-kit freebie for you. You can snag this autumn-themed mini for FREE but you have to get it through my Scrapbird store. CLICK HERE or on the preview to go directly to my store. This offer is good through November 20... after that, it will be available for sale in the store.


The Shabby Holiday Blog Train is over but good news - if you missed it and still want my mini-part of this mega, it's now available in my stores. In fact, ALL of the mini-kits at DSS are on sale right now for a limited time. Mini-kits are terrific because they are very low cost yet you still get plent of items to create several pages. CLICK HERE to go directly to the sale on DSS mini's.

I do have another freebie for you, a template for you to customize. Click on the preview to download. Please don't share the link directly - just send your friends to my blog instead.



Happy scrapping!

0 comments: