Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Are You Sneezing Yet?

I am! I'm starting to take my allergy pills becase spring has sprung here in central California. Things are a'blooming and I'm a'sneezin'. Spring is one of those bittersweet times of year - I can't wait for the warmer weather but I know as soon as it gets here, there goes my nose. Yesterday, my hair stylist mentioned how gorgeous everthing is right now. Then I said, "Yeah, too bad I can't go outside to enjoy it." It's lovely from my window, though.

Okay, there's lots of stuff to update you on. First of all, I lost Vonda off my Creative Team. She had to step down due to personal reasons. I really will miss her because she was dedicated and creative and a genuinely nice person. But... that does leave an opening, plus I'm thinking of adding a couple more people besides that one slot so I'm having a CT call. If you are interested in applying, check it out:



If you enjoyed the So Sweet kit available on my blog through February, you may be interested in these Quick Pages now on sale at 40% off, but only for a few more days!


I have another set of Quick Pages on sale for 35% off. This coordinates with Merry Sunshine, which is now one of the featured Free With Purchase kits at SAS.

I have to admit, this kit is one of my favorites. I am really loving the color combination (if I do say so myself!). Here are a couple of layouts made with this kit. The first one's subject is my niece, Michelle (see note on Shelle-Belle below this) when she was a young girl. She's old and in college now, LOL!

Here's a beautiful page made by tripmom06, posted at SAS. This page is so adorable - I love the photo of the dogs with this quote.


My kit, Shelle-Belle, is on sale at 30% off at DSO. This kit is named after my niece, Michelle, whom we always call Shelle-Belle. This kit is perfect for feminine, baby, and even romance-themed layouts.


Last couple of things you may want to note before I give the freebie info out. First. DSO is planning an Easter Egg hunt, beginning on Good Friday going through Easter Monday. Make sure you're registered in the DSO forum and read more about the hunt here!

Tomorrow, come back to receive another gift - part of a MEGA kit created by the SAS designers. Ornamental Spring is soft and gorgeous and you won't want to miss it. It's a ONE DAY give-away on our blogs, so make to snag them all!

Finally, today's freebie is another coordinated element with So Sweet. It's a cute twisty-ribbon accent. Please, no hotlinking or sharing the link. Send your peeps to my blog to download. Click here for the freebie.

Don't forget to check the other Humpday Hunnies on my sidebar to grab some more awesome freebies!

4 comments:

Luisa said...

I am doing the same way, I love spring, but can't leave in it!!, LOL, Great freebie and we have a Great Egg Hunt at DSO, riding the DSO blog Train, leaving some love!

LouCeeCreations said...

Oh your Merry Sunshine pages are beautiful Darlene.... hugs and stepping back on the DSO blog train lol!

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

WOW - some wonderful layouts!! Good luck with your CT call!! Thanks for the wonderful goodies!! Riding the DSO blog train!! Hugs!! :)

Unknown said...

Love EVERYTHING girl!!! Your kits are just TOO CUTE!