Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Mini-Kits on Sale and This Week's Freebie!

I have uploaded seven mini-kits to my SAS store. These products are in the Bargain Bin and are even reduced 10% for a limited time, so hurry and grab them while they are extra cheap! Check out All That Glitters, Apple Blossoms, Cross My Heart, Mother's Brunch, Peaceful Thanks, Spring Clean, and Wish Upon a Star. AND... nearly all of them have a bonus Quick Page thrown in to make your scrapping super fast and easy.


I made a few layouts using these kits this week. This first one is a photo of my dad and grandmother - not sure of the year (early 1960's?). I used Mother's Brunch, which is one of my favorites because I just love this color combination:


Here's my son David when he was only 6 months old. I used Wish Upon a Star for this layout. Isn't he adorable?


This last example is a heritage layout of my mother, great-grandmother, and aunt - photo taken in 1941. I used Peaceful Thanks:


You can see these kits are really versatile and there are a lot of ways to use them.

Ready for some goodies? Debbie has been hard at work and is spoiling us again. She put together two Quick Pages using My Guy. Click here for your freebie and please do not share the link!
Please take a moment to stop by Debbie's Blog and drop her a note of appreciation for this nice gift.

Guess what... I have an extra treat for you. I put a sampler of One Summer Day in the SAS store, so get it while you can:

Have a great week!

0 comments: