Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Baaaack....

Phew! I know I haven't updated in a while, but that's because I had no internet access (or laptop) while traipsing all over Italy. I had such a wonderful time with my son. He's doing great and is on Spring Break this week. He decided to spend the week in Greece. Lucky guy! Here are a few photos from my vacation:


My son riding my cousin's horse in the Tuscan hills

Florence


In Rome on the Sant'Angelo Bridge

Siena
It's been so much fun, but it's back to my normal routine now. I think I've finally caught up on sleep. Easter is just around the corner and I want to let you know that my Easter Morning kit is marked down 50% for a limited time. Here's a preview:



The freebie I have for you this week was created by my CT member Kay, using my Ciao Italia kit. It's a cute quick page, great for not only travel photos but even pizza night with the kids! Thanks so much, Kay, for sharing this gift with us. Here's a sample of the page that Kay put together.


To download the freebie, click here - please do not hotlink or share the download link. Send your friends to my blog to enjoy.

7 comments:

Christina said...

you have an award on my blog
http://nutnbutdezigns.blogspot.com/

Nani said...

Welcome back Darlene! The pictures here and on Facebook. Looks like it was a great trip!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 27 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

mITSYBELLE said...

Great photos Darlene and a lovely freebie too :) Welcome home

Cottage Stella said...

Hi Darlene!!
Lovely to see you are back! And thanks for the beautiful postcard!!!

Please contact me privately asap as I still can't reach you via your email addy.
thanks!
Stella
cottagestella@cottagescrapbooks.com

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Mar. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Frequent Reader said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.