Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Brand New Kit and Bargains Galore!

It's the beginning of February and that means a new challenges in the forums! Check out this month's Quote Challenge at Scrapbird. This month we're doing a layout using a love quotation:

"To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides."~ David Viscott

If you post a layout to the gallery using this quote and supplies from any Scrapbird designer (including freebies), you'll get this Quick Page posting bonus, just for playing along.



I am so excited to show you my brand new kit, Ciao Italia, (which means "Hello, Italy," now available at Scrapbird (and coming soon to my other stores). This collection is perfect for everything from travel layouts to pizza night with the kids. There are plenty of non-Italy-specific papers and embellishments included, so this kit is really versatile.



Here's a layout I made using Ciao Italia:



Do you love a bargain? I'm retiring a couple of my older kits from my SAS store, and you can pick them up CHEAP until the end of the month. After that they will be gone for good.


Today is only $1.35 for the whole thing, and includes 10 papers and 30 embellishments:



For My Mother is a huge kit that includes 18 papers, 1 full alpha set (upper and lower cases, numbers, and punctuation), and 35 embellishments. Pick it all up for only $1.99!


Bella Mia is on sale right now at SAS, only $2.93 - that's 35% off!



I made this layout using Bella Mia. These photos are of my dear friend Carmen, whom I've know since high school, and me.



Last but not least, my Carmela collection is being featured at Cottage Scrapbooks and that means a huge savings for you. Get the kit right now for 50% off - only $2.75 for this little pretty:



Don't forget to mark your calendars for February 13, for our SAS-y Blog Hop. There will be lots of yummy Valentine's treats for you, so start cleaning out your hard drives now.


This week I have a template to share with you. No hotlinking or sharing, please - just send your friends here to download. Click on the preview and enjoy!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Feb. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Amberpony Creates said...

Oh I Love Your New Kit Ciao Italia
The Freebie Template went right to my CS3 lets see what comes out the other sided LOL Maybe George Just for You LOL