Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holiday Wishes

This will be my last post before Christmas. Like everyone else, I need a little down time and want to enjoy the holidays with my family. The SAS Christmas Carol Blog Hop is officially over, and my O Christmas Tree mini has been placed in the Bargain Bin at SAS. (The links to the Christmas Around The World kit, however, will be active until December 31 so grab it while you can!)

Here's a layout I made using O Christmas Tree. This photo was taken in 2000 and was our first Christmas together as a blended family. I cannot believe how time has flown and how quickly our boys have grown.


I wish you all the merriest Christmas. Stay safe, healthy, and warm... I'll be back next week!

2 comments:

Nani said...

A wonderful and merry Christmas to you and the guys Darlene! It's been an awesome year n your CT! You're a great and supportive boss and friend! :D

This week's Monday Mug Shot will be my last blog before Christmas. I have some really wonderful family things planned for this week that I'll be bursting to tell about after Christmas!

fl_connie said...

Thanks for all the goodies you've handed out all year! I hope you have the most marvelous and happy Christmas possible! ((Hugs))