Thursday, July 17, 2008

Vacation Update and Your Freebie This Week!

Yes, I know I'm late posting this week's freebie, but I've been living on a boat over the Great Barrier Reef the past four days with no wi-fi access. I'm back in Cairns, but my head is still feeling the rocking of the boat. We all had a fantastic time, and I even got to snorkel with minke whales! And I mean they were swimming within a few feet of us, because they are curious creatures. Once I upload the underwater photos, I'll get some of those posted.

Here's a photo of the boat I've called home the past few days. Very small cabin areas and bathrooms, one common dining area for all the passengers (25 of us), and one shared living/hanging out area. We made some new international friends. There were ten Americans, some Germans and Swiss, a couple of Australians, one Japanese, one Korean, and one guy from Brazil (thought of you, Livia!). Two of the crew were from Ireland and Sweden.


Okay, on to the freebie... I made a quick page using my Sunset At Sea posting bonus (which you can get for FREE - click here for more information). Please do not share or hotlink the freebie link. Here is this week's freebie - enjoy!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun!!!! How cool to just sail around and enjoy everything. (I think it's kind of nice to be cut off from internet once in a while!) Can't believe you took the time to give us all a freebie while you're on vacation!!! Keep enjoying that boat --- show us more pics when you get the chance. **Beth

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jul [LA 04:50am, NY 06:50am, UK 11:50am, OZ 09:50pm]).

LiviaY said...

Oh, that's sooo cool Dar!
Seems so much fun... Ok, I'll admit... I'm a bit jealous!!! hehehe But hey, you thought of me, so I guess I was there too in a way! YAY! ;P

I can't wait to see the photos!!!

MWAH!!!